WEIGHT: 60 Caplets
FOR ORDER: +880 1771 175052
NUTRITIONAL INSURANCE FOR MOM & BABY
- 1,000 mcg of folic acid to support healthy fetal development
- 600 mg of bone-strengthening calcium
- 400 IU of vitamin D-3 to enhance calcium absorption
- Iron to support increased blood volume
- Antioxidants to support immune health
PRENATAL FORMULA WITH IRONGNC Prenatal Formula is a premium multivitamin that provides nutritional support for both mother and baby before, during and after pregnancy. Pregnancy is a special time in a woman’s life and an important time to be mindful not only of your individual nutritional needs, but the nutritional needs of you baby as well. Maternal nutrition before and during pregnancy affects both you well-being you your infant’s growth. As your baby develops through the early phases of life, your nutritional needs will also increase. After delivery, you need an adequate diet rich in essential nutrients such as calcium and folic acid to support nursing and replace depleted nutrient stores. This delicately blended multivitamin offers supplemental nutritional support for both you and your baby.Nutritional Support
- Supplies a balanced nutritional blend combining vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to supplement a healthy diet. Emerging research suggests that antioxidants can help protect the body from harmful free radicals that can destroy healthy cells.
- Provides 1,000 mcg of folic acid, critical during the earliest weeks of pregnancy when a baby’s organs are forming. Adequate intake of folic acid in a healthy diet before and during early pregnancy may reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain and spinal cord. Folic acid is also required for cell growth and DNA formation.
Calcium & Bone Health
- Features 600 mg of bone-strengthening calcium which is vital during pregnancy, especially during the third trimester when fetal bones begin to calcify. If a mother’s calcium level drops, her body can pull calcium from her bones resulting loss of bone density. Also includes 400 IU of vitamin D-3 to enhance calcium absorption.
- Includes iron to support placental and fetal needs and a mother’s increased blood volume.
A complete nutritional program should be followed prior to conception through pregnancy and maintained while breastfeeding. Talk to your doctor about adding GNC Prenatal Formula to your daily nutritional regimen.
As a dietary supplement, take two caplets daily with food.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Vegetable Acetoglycerides
No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation Pittsburgh, PA 15222